Move right in to this gorgeous custom home by Kahala’s leading luxury developer, Tim Gutierrez of Pyramid Premier Properties. High ceilings & spacious living areas with sliding pocket doors enhance the Island Style indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Exceptional floor plan is ideal for entertaining family & friends. The exquisite kitchen and family room open to the pool & spa surrounded by tropical landscaping. Living room seamlessly flows to a covered lanai with built-in BBQ. Quality details throughout include Fortuny Italian light fixtures, stone & wood flooring, African Mahogany doors, granite countertops, and steam shower. Photovoltaic system provides extremely low electricity cost. Also includes guest/staff quarters with a separate entrance.
Located on desirable Aukai Avenue, just 1 block to the beach and a short drive to Kahala Mall & Waikiki.
- Tumbled Stone flooring in living room, kitchen, hallways and Master Suite. Interior doors are African Mahogany solid core, Pella Architectural Series Sliding doors in main areas.
- Elegant Fortuny Italian Chandeliers & Sconces
- Architectural Series double insulated Pella windows
- Professional Kitchen with Subzero & Wolf Appliances. Natural Gas Wolf 6-burner Range with Char broiler and pot filler faucet. Reverse osmosis drinking water faucet. Bosche Dishwasher. Custom Island Home brand Macassar Ebony exotic wood cabinets.
- Custom countertops in Kitchen and Guest Bath: Bianco Romano white Granite
- Master Suite with high vaulted ceilings, his/her walk-in closets, “wet area” rain shower & vessel soaking tub, dual vanities, and Bidet Toilet.
- Central Air Conditioning throughout home with multiple zones. Fujitsu split system in Loft space.
- Loft space above Guest Bathroom—Ideal for an office, yoga studio, or exercise room.
- Living Room pocket sliding doors open to the covered BBQ Entertainment area featuring countertop gas grill with hood, wet bar, and under counter refrigerator.
- Backyard and perimeters are lushly landscaped with tropical plants for privacy.
- Tiled Swimming Pool with splashing water fountains and Jacuzzi. Outdoor Shower.
- Exterior columns with Tumbled Travertine veneer
- Security Alarm System and Motion Detectors
- Steam Shower in one Guest Bathroom
- Laundry Room with utility sink, Kenmore Washer & Dryer, and “drying” closet.
- 2 Hot water solar panels with electrical 120 gallon holding tanks
- Slate style Forest Green Concrete Roofing
- 2-Car Garage with Obscure Glass door panels. Guest parking in driveway.
- 39 Photovoltaic panels
- Bedroom on 1st Floor, Entry, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Maids/Guest Qrters, Patio/Deck, Storage, Wall/Fence
- Construction Materials
- Double Wall, Hollow Tile, Slab, Wood Frame
- Hardwood, Marble/Granite
- Kahala Area
- Parking Features
- 2 Car, Driveway, Garage
- Parking Total
- Pool Features
- Heated, In Ground, Spa/HotTub, Tile
- Property Type
- Single Family
- Garage Carport SqFt
- Living Area SqFt
- Roofed Other SqFt
- Total SqFt
- Year Built
Additional Property Info
- Property Disclosure Stmt
- Days on Market
- Elementary School
- Flood Zone
- Zone X
- High School
- Middle/Junior School
- Property Condition
- Tax Amount
- Tax Assessed Value
- Tax Assessed Value Improvements
- Tax Assessed Value Land
- Cable, Gas, Internet, Public Water, Telephone, Underground Electricity, Water
- 04 - R-7.5 Residential District
Location (Also shows similar listings)
Similar Listings View All
Courtesy of Patricia Choi, Hawaii Life.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.
Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.