As we head towards the North Shore, Waipio is an area of consideration for those nearer to the $500k range looking for a single family home. Interestingly enough, most of Waipio falls under the Pearl City School District despite being in the city of Waipahu. The neighborhood features an impressive 200+acre park, Patsy Mink Central Oahu Regional Park, featuring an award-winning tennis center with 20 courts, aquatic center, 12 baseball/softball diamonds, soccer & football fields, archery range and walking paths.
- Waipio Shopping Center – www.waipioshoppingcenter.com/
- Patsy Mink Central Oahu Regional Park – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Oahu_Regional_Park & www.facebook.com/pages/Central-Oahu-Regional-Park/152748948100882
- Royal Palm at Waipio townhouse complex – www.royalpalmatwaipio.com/
- Schools – www.hawaiipublicschools.org/ParentsAndStudents/EnrollingInSchool/SchoolFinder/Pages/home.aspx?fk=waipio#k=waipio%20owstaxIdIsland%3AOahu
- Waipio Little League – www.eteamz.com/waipiolittleleague
- Hawaii United Okinawa Association – huoa.org/nuuzi/index.html