From the legendary Creator and TV Producer of “Entertainment Tonight” and “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” comes Kekaulani - one of Hawaii’s most exclusive luxury residences offering magnificent sweeping ocean and mountain views!
Designed and built by Al & Charlyn Masini together with Architect Richard R. Bass, AIA, this two-story hillside home is grand in both vision and scale, and offers unmatched quality in every detail. Architectural excellence is complemented with elegant finishes of the highest standards, exquisitely framing walls of glass capturing breathtaking ocean views looking East and South. Approximately 270-degree dynamic blue ocean and green mountain views, ever-changing with passing clouds and enchanting rainbows. The neighboring islands of Molokai, Maui and Lanai are visible on most days, as well as the Big Island on other days!
Private 5-Star Resort atmosphere with koi pond stream and tropical waterfalls, outdoor spa Jacuzzi, elevator with biometric access, home theaters, personal gym and 4-car garage. This spectacular dream home offers security in Honolulu’s prestigious gated community, Hawaii Loa Ridge. READY TO MOVE IN!
Make Kekaulani YOUR “Place in the Heavens”!
* Designed together with Architect Richard Bass, the home's architectural excellence is evident in every detail with curved walls of glass capturing stunning ocean and mountain views looking East and South.
* A serene tropical atmosphere welcomes you as you enter the secure front gate. Beautifully manicured landscaping surrounds a private courtyard, tea pavilion, and delightful water features including 2 waterfalls and 3 weirs flowing into a lovely Koi pond.
* Custom ornate medallion of jewelry grade lapis lazuli and onyx greets visitors in the 17ft high domed marble foyer featuring curved walls of windows and glass doors.
* Approximately 270 degree dynamic blue ocean and green mountain views, ever-changing with clouds and tropical rainbows. The finest of fabrics are used for motorized drapes throughout the house and Air Conditioning comfort is controlled with 15 zones.
* Incredible entertainment areas, featuring an indoor/outdoor audio system, include an outdoor courtyard terrace with custom Hula Dancer bronze sculpture.
* The Grand Room surrounds the dining area platform for entertaining friends and family while enjoying spectacular ocean and mountain views. 10ft ceilings in main living areas. Custom lighting and chandeliers highlight exquisite custom design details.
* Audio/Video area with plasma TV, iPad-controlled projector screen and drop-down 100" movie screen plus exceptional surround sound system. Blue Bahia and Grecian Thassos marble entertainment bar with seating for 8 overlooks the hand selected blue Lapis Lazuli fireplace.
* Baccarat crystal lighting and European crystal sink in the formal guest Powder Room with sit-down make-up area.
* Stylish kitchen features starburst chandelier, blue pearl granite counters, Professional Gas Range w/custom polished stainless steel range hood, Double ovens, warming drawers, undercounter refrigerator/freezer drawers, double Bosch dishwashers, wine refrigerator, Sub-Zero refrigerators, 4-seat breakfast bar with pop up tv.
* Luxurious East-facing Master Suite with curved walls of glass framing grand ocean and breathtaking views of the verdant Ko’olau mountains and valleys. Custom draperies, black out shades, plus automatic drop down projector and movie screen.
* Opulent Master Bath with onyx floor and counter details, exudes luxury & style and is functional in design and lighting. Large walk-in shower, jacuzzi tub, His and Her bathrooms, all illuminated by beautiful chandeliers and recessed lighting.
* Guests will appreciate the distinguished ambiance in the sunny and bright Guest Suite overlooking tropical waterfalls, koi pond, and meandering stream. All bedrooms include large walk-in closets.
* Marble, Italian glass tiles and custom stained glass details in the Guest Bath with tub and large walk-in shower.
* Impressive ocean view exercise space includes 24 pieces of equipment plus free weights for a healthy lifestyle. Features a full bath and overlooks amazing courtyard terrace, ocean and mountain views. This area could also be a large bedroom or two bedrooms.
* Resort-like setting includes heated outdoor spa with tropical waterfall, outdoor sound system hidden in faux rocks, and tiki torches for romantic Hawaiian nights. A private oasis with amazing ocean and mountain vistas!
* Biometric Entry elevator offers convenience and security on all 3 levels.
* Air conditioned 4-car garage with finished ceramic tile floors, mirrored walls, blue pearl granite counters plus sink & refrigerator provides a great staging area for backyard parties. Storage and workshop plus adjacent half-bath for staff.
* Security in the home includes coded gate entry with intercom system plus exterior & interior cameras. The prestigious gated community of Hawaii Loa Ridge offers additional security with entry guard and security patrol.
这座富丽堂皇且气派十足的奢华宅邸为美国已故传奇电视制作人Al Masini以及妻子Charlyn Honda Masini所有，壮丽的环绕式海景和山景也使得这座宅邸成为夏威夷最豪华的私人住宅。整个豪华府邸由Al Masini和妻子共同设计，并联合建筑设计师Richard R. Bass一同完成。依山而建的两层别墅府邸无论是从设计细节还是规模上都是其它别墅无法匹敌的建筑臻品。最高规格的建筑材质以及每一处细节，都体现出主人的高雅艺术品位和对极致完美的追求。客厅内面朝东南方向设有一面玻璃墙，可以享受270度环绕海洋和山景，坐在客厅内甚至可以感受到云彩的漂移和悬挂空中的彩虹。天气条件较好以及能见度较高的时候，还可以远眺包括摩洛凯岛、茂宜岛以及拉奈岛在内的相邻岛屿。私密的5星级度假村氛围在热带雨林风格的植物以及鲤鱼池的衬托下令人神往，户外还建有水疗按摩池、搭载生物计量学设施的电梯、家庭影院、私人健身房以及可容纳4辆私家车的大型车库。这幢奢华宅邸位于檀香山市高档住宅区 – Hawaii Loa Ridge内，并配有24小时安保设施和警卫人员。
卫浴室：7间全卫浴室 + 2间半卫浴室
Association Fee: $255/mo
- Bedroom on 1st Floor, Entry, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Maids/Guest Qrters, Other, Patio/Deck, Storage, Wall/Fence
- Association Community Name
- Hawaii Loa Ridge
- Association Fee
- Construction Materials
- Concrete, Double Wall, Masonry/Stucco, Slab, Steel Frame
- Marble/Granite, Other, W/W Carpet
- Hawaii Loa Ridge
- Parking Features
- 3 Car+, Driveway, Garage
- Parking Total
- Pool Features
- None, Spa/HotTub
- Property Type
- Single Family
- Security Features
- Card, Gated Community, Key, Keyed Elevator, Security Patrol, Video
- Garage Carport SqFt
- Living Area SqFt
- Lanai Open SqFt
- Roofed Other SqFt
- Total SqFt
- Coastline, Garden, Mountain, Ocean, Sunrise
- Year Built
Additional Property Info
- Property Disclosure Stmt
- Days on Market
- Elementary School
- Aina Haina
- Flood Zone
- Zone D
- High School
- Middle/Junior School
- Niu Valley
- Property Condition
- Tax Amount
- Tax Assessed Value
- Tax Assessed Value Improvements
- Tax Assessed Value Land
- Gentle Slope
- Cable, Connected, Gas, Internet, Public Water, Sewer Fee, Telephone, Underground Electricity, Water
- 04 - R-7.5 Residential District
Location (Also shows similar listings)
Similar Listings View All
Courtesy of Patricia Choi, Hawaii Life.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.
Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.