RARE & BREATHTAKING! A secluded gated country estate on 103 ACRES
nestled on the Waianae mountain range provides the ultimate in privacy
surrounded by lush hills and mountains with Mt. Ka’ala as your backdrop.
The beautiful residence and three-car garage with connecting workshop are
perfectly sited on a grassy knoll to capture UNPARALLELED VIEWS
overlooking the ocean, agricultural lands and Haleiwa community lights in
the distance. Enjoy the perfect blend of country and coastal living with
world-famous beaches, surfing, kayaking, fishing, sky diving and historical
Haleiwa town just minutes away.
“Stanhope Farms” is a legacy cattle ranch with a herd of approximately 50
grass fed cattle grazing on the expansive grounds. The ideal country
lifestyle with awe-inspiring natural surroundings, including a variety of fruit
trees, offers an idyllic escape from people and city life.
- Simply elegant, the home is perfectly sited on a knoll to capture breathtaking ocean and mountain views, and exudes warmth and style that blends in perfectly with the environment.
- Newly remodeled in 2013, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath pole home showcases gorgeous Ipe hardwood flooring, high ceilings, brick fireplace for cool evenings, dual mud/laundry room with separate entrance, walk-in closets and great storage.
- The wrap around cedar decks are perfect for relaxing or entertaining and enjoying the amazing 360-degree views. Large walls of glass capture mountain and ocean views in every direction.
- The spacious and open kitchen has plenty of cabinets, a wine refrigerator, microwave/convection oven, gas stove, and gorgeous granite countertops.
- The ocean view master bedroom includes a deck with stunning coastline vistas. The master bath features green celadon granite counters with travertine floors and shower.
- Newly built two-car garage features additional single equipment garage and bonus storage/office space located behind the garage.
- “Stanhope Farms” is a peaceful legacy cattle ranch with a grass fed herd of approximately 50 head of cattle. Colorful wild peacocks also roam throughout the property.
- Enjoy a variety of fruit trees, such as avocado, mango, lychee, lime, banana and papaya. Neighboring active agricultural activity include goats, horses, cacao, and macadamia nut groves. Other possible ventures include equestrian ranching & farming.
- This one-of-a-kind gated retreat offers the best of both worlds - tranquil country living and convenient access to the ocean, shops and restaurants. Enjoy exceptional privacy, seclusion, and being surrounded by nature with breathtaking 360-degree vistas from the magnificent North Shore coastline to the heavenly mountain peaks. Yet, the property is just minutes to Haleiwa town and world-famous beaches, and 45 minutes to the Honolulu International Airport.
- The North Shore is the recreational center for Oahu where residents come to play and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors through surfing, kayaking, paddling, fishing, diving & other ocean activities, as well as sunset viewing and stargazing. The property is remote, but still close to North Shore attractions, including famous surf spots, Waimea Bay, Haleiwa Harbor and town, polo fields, skydiving, bike riding, hiking trails, boutiques, farmers markets and galleries. Waialua Beach is just 15 minutes down the road.
- Bedroom on 1st Floor, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Patio/Deck, Storage, Workshop
- Association Fee
- Construction Materials
- Above Ground, Double Wall, Single Wall, Wood Frame
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Parking Features
- 3 Car+, Driveway, Garage
- Parking Total
- Property Type
- Single Family
- Security Features
- Gated Community
- Garage Carport SqFt
- Living Area SqFt
- Lanai Open SqFt
- Roofed Other SqFt
- Total SqFt
- Coastline, Garden, Mountain, Ocean, Sunrise
- Year Remodeled
Additional Property Info
- Property Disclosure Stmt
- Days on Market
- Elementary School
- Flood Zone
- Zone D
- High School
- Middle/Junior School
- Property Condition
- Wood Shake
- Tax Amount
- Tax Assessed Value
- Tax Assessed Value Improvements
- Tax Assessed Value Land
- Hilly, Level, Other
- Cesspool, Gas, Internet, Overhead Electricity, Private Water, Underground Electricity
- 52 - AG-2 General Agricultural
Location (Also shows similar listings)
Similar Listings View All
Courtesy of Julianna Garris, Hawaii Life.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.
Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.